- Lowering graphics settings increases frames and will make you able to see things clearly without all the glitter.
- You can change the color of your reticle in the settings ini. The general color is red, hot pink or bright green.
- Turn off tutorials and missions to remove some screen clutter.
- Play with the circle health/shields UI
See our Planetside 2 PC Graphics Settings page for quick tips, some more detail, and links out to various resources that really go into detail.
- Before a session have an area that you want to improve on.
- If you really want to, after each death write down what you did wrong. You died because you were outnumbered? you need to focus on running away and choosing when to engage.
For further information, check you have addressed all the points in the ZE7A Unit Planetside 2 Induction. You can ask an Officer to run you through this when you join ZE7A.