There are a multitude of things we can experiment with going forward for breaching & holding.
Just an example of experimenting with Heavy fireteam – E.g.:
- Experimenting with Heavy Loadouts –
- 2 Heavies breach with Shotguns – clear entrance / corners
- 2 Heavies breach with Anchor / Gauss – clear point
- Then leapfrog the 2 Shotgun heavies ahead to next doors / choke point
- 2 LMG Heavies then clear long & short stairs
Basically just leap-frogging 2 shotgun heavies, and 2 lmg heavies, maximising their firepower at the appropriate ranges as we clear the point / gen room / building.
Lots of room for experimentation with classes, playstyles & fun along the way.
All classes should eventually get used to checking with each other that they have complimentary loadouts for a good mix of grenades, medics with bubble & shield regen, sidearm with darklight / Hunter for extra recon, etc. Lots of stuff to test & fine-tune as we go along, and plenty to play around with.